</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31253935?origin\x3dhttps://significantlyme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, September 11, 2006

Ah, it's back to school after a one week's break. Nice start for Term 4, I can say. No problem today, and it's back to Mr. Lee for Science! Yay! =x For bowling, it's the last lesson. [Aww.] So sad right, how I wish got 10 lessons in total, then can bowl more. Anyway, loved today's bowling lesson, played 3 full games in total. Here are my scores for each game:

1st Game - 92
2nd Game - 114
3rd Game - 137 [TURKEY! aka 3 consecutive strikes.]

Shiok right. Turkey seh, first time getting in my lifetime. =x Broke my personal record too, and Yuheng owes me something for getting it. Rofl. xP

Then now just reach home, experiencing some problems with Windows Live Messenger, cause I can't seem to login. -.=
Also, I just went to HabboSG homepage, and realised that HabboX applications are out! Like OMG! It's finally here! After waiting for like 9-10 months, that is. =x
Anyway, hope I manage to be a HabboX, that's my main goal since I started playing :Significance, my 2nd Habbo. :D

Still trying to login Windows Live Messenger, so wish me luck. xD

♥ [[§igni]]
6:10 PM


the one & only.

ivanLEEweiJIE(:
anglicanhigh.
29'o9'92
1b'o5 | 2b'o6 | 3f'o7

now playing.


Links.

♥ Analise
♥ Clare
♥ Geraldine
♥ Jun Cheng
♥ Leon
♥ Leona
♥ Mike
♥ Natalie
♥ Nicole
♥ Poh Chun
♥ Vanessa
♥ Vivian
♥ Xin Hui
♥ Yeni
♥ Yun Cheng
♥ Ying Zhi
♥
Zhi Xin

Archieves.

♦ July 2006 ♦ August 2006 ♦ September 2006 ♦ October 2006 ♦ November 2006 ♦ January 2007 ♦ March 2007 ♦ April 2007 ♦ May 2007 ♦ June 2007 ♦ September 2007 ♦

Tagboard.


Credits.

Designer: BREN ♥ DA
Music: www.iwebmusic[dot]com(:
Image: [♥]