</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31253935?origin\x3dhttps://significantlyme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, April 16, 2007

back from cca~! ^.^
uhm, today was considerably good, except that i was seriously tired during the first 4, yes four, periods -- Double English, Double HCL.

And I just realised I was typing without caps /omg.
I guess being tired was due to staying up a little later than usual cause' i was watching "The New Police Story" or something like that =/
Interesting show though, enjoyed it very much ;D

And yes, I got bored of computer games, and I'm glad I quit early, else i'd have regretted further :S

Kudos to myself for making this wise decision (:

♥ [[§igni]]
6:35 PM


the one & only.

ivanLEEweiJIE(:
anglicanhigh.
29'o9'92
1b'o5 | 2b'o6 | 3f'o7

now playing.


Links.

♥ Analise
♥ Clare
♥ Geraldine
♥ Jun Cheng
♥ Leon
♥ Leona
♥ Mike
♥ Natalie
♥ Nicole
♥ Poh Chun
♥ Vanessa
♥ Vivian
♥ Xin Hui
♥ Yeni
♥ Yun Cheng
♥ Ying Zhi
♥
Zhi Xin

Archieves.

♦ July 2006 ♦ August 2006 ♦ September 2006 ♦ October 2006 ♦ November 2006 ♦ January 2007 ♦ March 2007 ♦ April 2007 ♦ May 2007 ♦ June 2007 ♦ September 2007 ♦

Tagboard.


Credits.

Designer: BREN ♥ DA
Music: www.iwebmusic[dot]com(:
Image: [♥]